"if you wish to be glamorous, become a cake baker" -The Joy of Cooking

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Giving thanks for pie

Here are some pics of the pie making that went on this weekend for Thanksgiving.  I made one deep dish apple bourbon struesel pie and a pecan pumpkin butter pie.  Both recipes are from Williams-Sonoma and they were the best pies I've ever had hands down.   I highly recommend them both.

1 of these jars, eggs and heavy cream make the easiest, dreamiest pumpkin pie...ever

I made the crust with the food processor


I Love this pie dish.  It is an Emile Henry baking dish from Williams-Sonoma





This one is ready for the oven! Click here for this yummy pie recipe
I used this set to get the decorative edge on both pies. I used the leaf cutter the most. It also includes an apple and pumpkin cutter as well

What a glorious sight! You HAVE to make this, click here for this amazing pie recipe
I love fall


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment