"if you wish to be glamorous, become a cake baker" -The Joy of Cooking

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween cookies

I decided to make a last minute treat for tonight's festivities, yummy vanilla bean sugar cookies.  I have these two cutter sets that I adore and thought I would put them to use before putting them away until next year.



Both cookie cutter sets are from Williams-Sonoma. The first set pictured here is one I picked up a few Halloweens ago. This one here is the current cookie cutter set they have now in store and they are on sale!! Bonus!!

This set is so fun. I really like how you can create you own face for the jack-o-lantern or just leave them as a plain pumpkin 


ready for the oven

Voila! 


Happy Halloween!!!

You could use any roll out cookie dough recipe you like.  I really like this one

No comments:

Post a Comment