"if you wish to be glamorous, become a cake baker" -The Joy of Cooking

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My new KitchenAid Mixer....that I won!!!! :) :)

I always loved the baby pink colour of this stand mixer.  Just looking at it makes me smile.  I won this mixer from a contest I entered on the super fabulous blog www.sweetopia.net
You got to check out her site...it has amazing beautifully decorated cookies, recipes, decorating ideas,  and frequent chances to win amazing prizes like this beauty here.

It's so pretty :)
I still can't believe I won it.
It makes me so happy
:)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! The baby pink color is beautiful, hopefully it will bring you year's of baking joy. I thought I would pass along an article about what you can make (with recipes) with all of the attachments that are made for the mixer. http://www.partselect.ca/resources/KitchenAid-For-Christmas.aspx
    I hope you find it useful! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete