"if you wish to be glamorous, become a cake baker" -The Joy of Cooking

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

A moment with the Domestic Goddess


Yesterday evening Indigo Bay/Bloor hosted a book signing for Nigella Lawson's newest cookbook Simply Nigella.  This is Nigella's 10th...yes 10TH, book!!  Being a fan since her first series on the Food Network, Nigella Bites, I have every single one and treasure them all.



The lovely Nigella signing my book, i'm trying not to cry (thanks to my sis for the pic!!)




I'm already dreaming of baking these desserts from her Sweet chapter:

Chocolate tart, vegan chocolate cake and apricot almond cake



I'm really looking forward to her Christmas special airing December 21st on Food Network.  She will also be back with a new series to accompany the book in January! yessss!






No comments:

Post a Comment