"if you wish to be glamorous, become a cake baker" -The Joy of Cooking

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Easy Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins

 I love watching YouTube videos of 2 things: makeup tutorials (obsessed!) and cooking/baking/cake decorating videos.  It's so incredible how much you can learn just by watching YouTube.  Everyday Food is one really great channel that I subscribe to and really enjoy watching.

One day I happened upon this video here about an easy banana muffin recipe. It was perfect since I had bananas too ripe to eat but perfect for baking and a husband who loves banana baked goods.

  You can also click here for the recipe over at www.marthastewart.com .  

As soon as I finished watching I went straight to the kitchen and made them.

This recipe makes 12 muffins

Brown sugar Love & mashed bananas

This is a typical muffin recipe where you want to mix all the wet ingredients and dry ingredients separately, then once they are both mixed well you add the dry to wet


And mix very gently until just combined 

Lastly, I added the chocolate chips...maybe a few more than called for and gently mixed them in. They bake in a 350 oven for 20mins


I totally forgot to take a pic of the finished product :(    
When I remembered that I hadn't they were all gone! My husband really likes banana recipes.  He can't resist having 1 or 3.  I must admit i'm exactly the same :)

No comments:

Post a Comment